Monday 3 March 2014

Conventions

     Hi there! What a week it has been. After some scheduling issues and course changes, I have found myself in this class entitled Space. I registered for this class after finding all of my home universities approved courses full, resulting in a frantic attempt to enroll in enough papers to not lose my financial aid. So here I am. I had no preconceptions in regards to this paper or what it might entail. As a third year sculpture major, I do not spend very much time working in 2D. I usually go straight to hands on, trying new mediums and creating multiples of sculptures in an attempt to refine them. Drawing a ton in space will be a challenge that I am surely up for.
     Included below are sketches from class today, March 3rd. They include plans, as well as sections from both vertical and horizontal viewpoints.














 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment